Are your shoelaces dragging on the ground and getting dirty? Are you tired of tying and untying your shoelaces again and again? Then No-Tie Shoelaces are just what you need!
No more bows, knots or mess, the ends of your laces will remain secure in the shoe, keeping your shoelaces looking nice and clean for much longer.
Known by many different names such as elastic laces, stretch shoe laces and tieless laces. No-tie shoelaces can quickly turn your shoes into stylish slip-ons and help to relieve stress and provide a feeling of independence for kids, adults, and seniors.
During installation, you set the shoelaces to your desired tension so you can simply slip your shoes on and off with ease. Once installed, you can relax and move more freely in your shoes, knowing they won’t come untied when you’re out walking, hiking or playing sports. This is possible because the ends of the elastic laces are secured with shoelace clips or anchors.
Some advantages of no-tie shoelaces.
✅ Reduce the risk of injury.
Tieless laces help prevent trips, falls, and other accidents when shoelaces come undone.✅ Improve everyday comfort.
Everyone’s feet swell, which can cause some discomfort. Elastic shoelaces expand and contract with each step. If you spend a prolonged amount of time on your feet, no-tie shoelaces can make your shoes more comfortable and help to eliminate pain.✅ Save time.
Remove the hassle of tying your shoes so you can get ready quickly and with less stress.✅ Improve the health of your feet.
If your feet hurt, you might be tying your shoes wrong. It might sound trivial, but you can instantly feel the difference when you try different lacing techniques or No-Tie Shoelaces.
With our range of no-tie shoelaces you can choose from a wide selection of colours with either gold or gun metal grey shoelace tips. Check out our products here.
No-tie shoelaces instructions with clips.
- Remove your existing shoelaces, thread and style your new no-tie shoelaces.
- Put your feet into the shoe and find your desired tension. Hold the shoelace and the pressure and cut the lace with approximately 1 cm past the last eyelet or the eyelet of choice if you don’t like using all of them.
- Place and close the shoelace tip on the end of the elastic lace; this will keep the shoelace secure, the ends together and stop them from fraying.
No-tie shoelaces secured with a screw buckle.
Follow steps 1 and 2 in the no tie shoelaces instructions then:
- Slide the buckles on the lace and knot shoelace to secure them.
- Cut off excess shoelace.
Tighten shoelace buckles together.
No-tie shoelaces secured with Shoelace Anchor.
- Style your shoes with your preferred shoelace method.
- Take the end of your shoelace and thread it through the center hole on your shoelace anchor.
- Then thread the shoelace through the hole near the teeth.
- Pass the shoelace over the teeth and push it through the last hole.
- Once you have the right tension tuck in your shoelace underneath the sole or cut the ends of the shoelace.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What are shoelaces called that you don’t have to tie?
Shoelaces that do not have to be tied are called “no tie shoelaces”.
The reason they are called no tie shoelaces is that you don’t have to actually tie the laces in order for them to stay on the shoe. This is possible because the ends of the laces are secured with shoelace clips, anchors or buckles.
Are no-tie elastic laces comfortable?
No tie elastic lace are made with zero-memory elastic rubber, which ensures a comfortable fit throughout the day. They expand and contract with every step which allows the shoe to be more flexible and comfortable on the feet.
Who are no-tie laces suitable for?
No tie shoelaces are perfect for everyone and all ages, they are especially helpful to individuals who have trouble tying shoes or have a disability that prevents them from being able to tie their own shoes.
What types of shoes do no-tie laces fit?
You can find many different types of no-tie laces that will work perfectly with any pair of shoes, including running shoes, athletic shoes, casual shoes and dress shoes.
What are the best no-tie shoelaces?
We are probably biases, but with over 300 positive product reviews, 30-day returns and free shipping available, you can't go wrong with Kicks Shoelace!
If you want to add a little flair and personality to your shoes, shop today and find the perfect pair of laces!