Ladder Lacing Shoes
Are you tired of constantly adjusting your shoelaces while on the go? Are you looking for a more secure and comfortable fit?
Look no further than ladder-lacing shoes! This unique lacing technique keeps your laces in place and allows for a customized fit to relieve pressure on your foot.
In this blog post, we'll take a closer look at how to lace your shoes this way.
Before diving into this article, take a moment to look at the latest colours and styles and upgrade your laces.
Click now to shop and save $$$ ⬇️
How to tie shoes using the ladder lacing shoe-lacing style.
A step-by-step guide to ladder lacing shoes.
1. Start straight along the inside of the shoe and thread the lace out through the bottom eyelets.
2. Run the ends of the laces up the side of the shoe and thread through the next set of eyelets leaving a gap between the shoe and lace.
3.Then thread the shoelace across the shoe and feed them through the gap under the opposite lace.
4. Continue up the shoe and through the next set of eyelets repeating steps 2 and 3 until you reach the top of the shoe.
5. Once you reach the top, you can feed the laces under the tongue before tying or use a pair of our shoelace anchors to secure the laces for a clean finish.
If you are looking for another option, try the army lacing style. Army lacing is quite similar to the ladder lacing method. The army lacing method of lacing your shoes runs up the edges of your shoes, which reduces the risk of the laces getting caught on unwanted things. This lacing method takes a bit longer than other methods; it is well worth the effort.
Tips for buying new laces.
When it comes to shoelaces, there are a few things to keep in mind in order to get the best pair for your needs.
- Think about the size. Shoelaces come in various lengths, so be sure to measure the shoes you'll be lacing up before making a purchase. You want them to be long enough so that they can be styled and knotted on the top of your sneaker.
- Consider the material. Shoelaces are typically made from either polyester or cotton; each comes with benefits. Polyester shoelaces are more durable and less likely to shrink or stretch, while cotton shoelaces are more comfortable and can be easier to tie.
- Decide on the style. Perhaps you want classic round shoelaces or more trendy flat shoelaces. Whatever your preference, make sure the shoelaces you choose fit both your shoes and your personal style.
To tie things up.
While a new pair of sneaks is always a good idea, sometimes all you need to step up your style game is a new set of laces or a fresh way of lacing your shoes. With so many different colors and patterns available, it's easy to find a look that reflects your personality. Plus, swapping out your laces is a quick and easy way to give your shoes a whole new lease on life.
Ladder lacing shoes is a great way to give your shoes a distinctive look and keep them snug and secure. It can be tricky to master at first, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be able to lace up your shoes in no time.
So, whether you're looking for something understated or over-the-top, there's sure to be a set of shoelaces perfect for you.
Need help finding laces?
If you want to add a little flair and personality to your shoes, look no further than Kicks Shoelaces. You can't go wrong with over 300+ positive product reviews and free shipping available.
With these tips in mind, go ahead and give your sneakers a little personality boost - you'll be glad you did!